Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully for Architecture & Design Trusted Brands 2018. Your access to and use of the Trusted Brands 2018 survey is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this survey.
Section 1 - Nominations
By registering your nomination, you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions and to the best of your knowledge comply with the Terms as outlined in Section 1.
1. Nominations will be open from 29th August 2018 to 18th September 2018 (‘Nomination Period’)
2. Nominations will be published in the final voting list to be published online at architectureanddesign.com.au by 21st September 2018.
3. Self-nomination is allowed and encourage as voting restrictions will ensure a fair result is determined.
4. Nominations will be considered upon the completion and submission of the official nomination form during the official ‘Nomination Period’ states in Point 1, Section 1, including the advice of an Australian Business Number (ABN/CAN).
5. Each nomination must also allocate one category for the brand to compete in that is appropriate. All brand nominations will be reviewed and it is at the promotor’s discretion to change a category of nomination. No communication will be entered into regarding the Judge’s decision to reallocate a brand to a more suitable category.
6. Brands previously nominated in 2012/2014/2015/2016 Trusted Brand surveys may be selected to participate in the 2018 survey.
7. Multiple brands may be nominated where evidence of a legal trademark of each brand name exists and can be provided (where requested) in order to verify the representation of the brand in the requested category. E.g. ABC Company has two trademark registered brands – ABC Roofing and ABC Fencing. As there is a legal trademark for each, ABC Company may nominate both brands in separate categories. If no trademark exists, the company may only nominate either the ABC Company Brand, the ABC Roofing brand, or the ABC Fencing brand in just one category.
8. The Promotor shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of nominations made, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Section 2 – Voting and Competition
By registering your vote/s, you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions and agree to the best of your knowledge to comply with the Terms as outlined in this Section (2).
1. Voting for the 2018 Trusted Brand Survey (‘Award’) opens 24th September 2018 at 14:00 (AEDT) and closes on 01st November 2018 at 13:59 (AEDT) (‘Voting Period’).
2. Forming part of the Award, one 32GB Apple iPad with Wifi (RRP $469.00) – (‘Prize’) – will be awarded to one randomly selected participant who successfully completed a Vote and registration for the iPad (‘Competition’).
3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promotor and its agencies associated with this Award can vote.
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promotor and its agencies associated with this Award are not eligible to enter the Competition.
Section 2.1 – Voting Rules
1. Participants will be allocated a total of 10 votes to allocate to 10 unique brands in the nominations list. You cannot vote for the same brand more than once.
2. Participants will receive 1 entry to the Competition per vote (maximum of 10 entries) upon registering their vote.
3. To enter the Competition to win an Apple iPad, participants must
a. Register their name, email address
b. Nominate a brand to be their Top Trusted Brand and provide a short testimonial (in 25 words or less) why this brand is their top trusted brand for 2018
c. Indicate on a scale of 1-10, the trust attributes the brand displays
d. BONUS entries can be received by the Voter selecting up-to 9 additional brands as secondary trusted brands
4. Votes and Competition entries for the Prize must be received by the Promotor during the Voting Period. Registrations are limited to one per person and multiple votes for the same brand by the same registered voter will be excluded.
5. The winner of the Prize will be determined 24th November 2018 at 14:00 at Level 1, 50 Marshall St, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The Competition will be drawn by the Marketing Manager of InDesign Media (parent company of Architecture & Design).
6. The winner will receive a 32GB Apple iPad with Wifi (RRP $469.00) from the Apple Store. The name and photo of the person who submitted the winning entry will be published via press release on the architectureanddesign.com.au website no later than 4th December 2018.
7. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days of announcement. In the event of the prize being unclaimed, the runner up will be drawn on 13th December 2018
8. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promotor accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
Section 2.2 - The Promotion
1. The Promotor shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. The Promotor reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to enter into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promotor; whose decision is final. The Promotor reserved the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
3. All entries become the property of the Promotor. As a condition of entering this competition, you acknowledge that Architecture & Design and InDesign Media may contact you via email with information that may be relevant to you and your industry.
4. Once the prize has left the Promotor’s premises, the Promotor is not responsible for late delivery or damage sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
5. The Promotor reserves the right to disqualify any individuals who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. This is at the discretion of the Promotor; whose decision is final.
The Promoter is INDESIGN MEDIA ASIA PACIFIC, Level 1, 50 Marshall Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. ACN 96 101 789 262. LTPS/18/28162.